You might recall me mentioning that I submitted entries to be considered for
the Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design Team. I put countless hours into them and
managed to get shipped them to their home-office just in the nick of time! I waited patiently
for “THE” phone call but, sadly, it never rang. I will admit that I am still a
little bummed that I did not place among the final 20. It’s always nice to be recognized
for your efforts.
Perhaps another year…
On the bright side, I am now free to share photos of my projects that I entered! We were required to submit 5 cards, 3 scrapbook pages and 2 other projects (that did not fall into either of those other two categories). I will share them with you over the next couple weeks.
My first card was intended to be a wedding card.
Perhaps another year…
On the bright side, I am now free to share photos of my projects that I entered! We were required to submit 5 cards, 3 scrapbook pages and 2 other projects (that did not fall into either of those other two categories). I will share them with you over the next couple weeks.
My first card was intended to be a wedding card.
I have noticed a recurring theme of peacock feathers in weddings. I thought it would be fun to try and create them using punches. It's hard to tell in the photo, but I added a little shimmer to them by heat-embossing clear powder on them. And I love the little detail of the pearls!
__________________________________________________________
SUPPLIES
Ink: Island Indigo and Old Olive Classic Ink; Versamark
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Tempting
Turquoise, Island Indigo and Shimmery White Cardstock
Stamps: Fabulous Phrases
Tools/Accessories: Basic Pearls, Blossom Petals Builder
Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Small Heart Punch, ¾” Circle Punch, Lattice Die, Big
Shot, Fun Flowers Bigz L Die, Sponge Dauber
__________________________________________________________
Be sure to check back tomorrow for Project #2!

2 comments:
Sorry you didn't win. This is a pretty card and you did a great job creating those feathers.
Love how you used the Blossom Builder punch here.
I'm now following you via SC. :)
Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com
Post a Comment