Monday, July 9, 2012

Non-Winning Artisan Design Team Entries: Project #2


Here is the second of five cards that I submitted. 

I wish I had taken a photo of it from the side so you could have seen that it is an easel card. The flowers were inked up on watercolor paper using StazOn and I then I colored them in using my classic inks and a blender pen. The pink banner was actually raised using Dimensionals. I cut out all the leaves and flowers by hand but it was worth it! :-)


__________________________________________________________

SUPPLIES
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Marina Mist, Old Olive and Pink Pirouette Classic Ink; Black StāzOn
Paper: Watercolor Paper; Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Basic Gray Cardstock; Twitterpated DSP
Stamps: Petite Pairs, Fabulous Florets
Tools/Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Extra-Large Tag Punch, Striped Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Sponge Daubers, Blender Pen, Dimensionals

__________________________________________________________

1 comment: