Winter has officially begun and Christmas is just a few more days away, but you would never know it with the weather up here in Canada! We are visiting my family up here for Christmas and there is not even a hint of snow and the grass is actually green!!
To remind myself that it IS actually nearing the end of December, I thought I would share with you the cards I made for my very first Stamp-A-Stack. I offered my customers a chance to make all their Christmas cards at once for $15/10 cards. All the materials were cut and prepared and all they had to do was come over to my home and assemble them.
These were the five designs they had to choose from:
I also want to wish each of you a wonderful, safe and blessed Christmas! I am looking forward to sharing more projects and designs with you in the New Year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment