Sometimes, after a loooong day, it feels sooooo good to just get your fingers all inky! It’s been a busy couple of weeks but it felt great to have an excuse to lock myself down in my craft room for an evening! After all, I needed to create some projects for you for this month’s Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Hop!!
This month, our theme is Spring and all things related to it -- Easter, Baptism, Confirmation, Baby, etc.
The participants this month are:
This month, our theme is Spring and all things related to it -- Easter, Baptism, Confirmation, Baby, etc.
The participants this month are:
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
- Jennifer B of NW Stamper
- Bree of Craft-somnia
- Diana E of Stampin' Fun with Diana
I know of a bunch of babies that are to arrive later this Spring so I thought I'd better get a head start on some cards to welcome them!
I rolled the Baby Tees Wheel onto my Whisper White cardstock and then picked my favorite onesie to color. I then cut it out and "hung" it on that super-cute hanger!!
That "gingham" technique is super-cool! You use your brayer to ink up the raised parts of your embossing folder and then run it through the Big Shot. Then you repeat the process a second time. Such a neat effect!
__________________________________________________________
SUPPLIES:
Paper: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo and Whisper White Cardstock
Stamps: Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel; Friendly Phrases
Ink: Island Indigo, Baja Breeze
Tools: Big Shot; Hearts Collection Framelits; Window Frames Collection Framelits; Large Scallop Edgelits; Stripes Embossing Folder; Piercing Tool; Brayer; Jumbo Wheel Handle with Basic Black Ink; Blender Pen
Other: Hung Up Cute Clips (Hanger)
__________________________________________________________
After I finished that card, I figured I was on a roll so I would whip up a quick one for Easter too!
Quick and simple!!
Our awesome Designer Series Paper and beautiful punches are the main reason everything came together in a snap!
After I finished that card, I figured I was on a roll so I would whip up a quick one for Easter too!
Quick and simple!!
Our awesome Designer Series Paper and beautiful punches are the main reason everything came together in a snap!
__________________________________________________________
SUPPLIES:
Paper: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White Cardstock; Tea For Two DSP; In-Color 2011-2013 DSP Stack
Stamps: Easter Blessings
Ink: Lucky Limeade
Tools: Big Shot; Ovals Collection Framelits; Elegant Butterfly Punch
__________________________________________________________
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to "spring" on over to Rose and check out her gorgeous projects!




9 comments:
Love the baby card!!! The gingham is the perfect added touch :) And your Easter card is simply beautiful!
Both of your cards are so pretty. I love all the details on the baby card. The Easter card is wonderful too with the nice Spring colors and the butterflies. Thanks for sharing!
I love gingham! What a great technique. Must add that EF to the wish list. Thanks enabler! ;)
The baby card is very cute. Don't you love the versatility of the wheels?
the Easter card is fabulous! It reminded me that I have the Easter Blessings stamp.Now I just need to find it :)
Beautiful cards!! I think I really need that "Easter Blessings" stamp.. I'm seeing so many awesome projects.. thank you for enabling me :)
Oh my, that baby card is over-the-top awesome! Great projects!!!!
Nancy your projects are great. I love how you used the hanger clip with the baby onesie, too cute! TFS!!!
Cute, cute cards! I love them both! So simple and SO CUTE! Going to go CASE them now! :)
Those are adorable cards. I love the elegance of your Easter card.
Post a Comment