Thursday, April 4, 2013

Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop: April 2013 Edition

Well April has arrived! I am so glad Spring is here!


And because another month is here, it also means that is time to BLOG HOP!! Eleven of my fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators and I have returned for another edition of the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Hop!!


 This month's participants:

  1. Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
  2. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
  3. Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
  4. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  5. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  6. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  7. Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
  8. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  9. Justin K. of JK Cards
  10. Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
  11. Bree R. of Craft-somnia
  12. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana

This month’s theme is Wedding and Anniversaries. And since it’s Stampin’ Up’s 25th "Silver" Anniversary, we were encouraged to BLING-UP our projects!! I loved being able to play with extra glitter!!

This would work well as an anniversary card OR a wedding card!

I did not want the sentiment to get lost as it overlapped the flower, so I clipped a couple of the petals so you would be able to see the greeting without distraction. It is hard to tell in the lighting, but the Glimmer Paper and the embossed-stamping are all silver.
__________________________________________________________ 
SUPPLIES: 
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper 
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Perfect Punches
Ink: Versamark 
Tools: Big Shot; Scallop Circle Bigz Die; 3.5" Circle Originals Die; Chevron Embossing Folder; Blossom and Modern Label Punches 
Other: Silver Embossing Powder and Heat Tool 
__________________________________________________________


Now be sure to head on over to Tonya's to see what AMAZING project she has made for us this month!




11 comments:

brrenwick said...

What a pretty card and so unique...I love it!

Stampin Dj said...

Love it!

Tonya said...

Very pretty. Love all the bling! Thanks for sharing!

Kim Ryden said...

Love your card! SO CUTE! Glad to be a part of the hop with you this month!

Diana Eichfeld said...

This card is stunning Nancy, I love how you trimed the flower punch to accent the greeting. Will definitely have to try that.

Unknown said...

Lovely indeed! Never would have thought to do that with Mixed Bunch flowers. Looks great :)

Unknown said...

Lovely indeed! Never would have thought to do that with Mixed Bunch flowers. Looks great :)

Unknown said...

Lovely! Never thought to combine the Mixed Bunch flowers like that. Love it!

Pam Steckman said...

I love this card! Elegant yet simple! Thanks so much for sharing!

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Nancy, beautiful card!!!!

Annie Lee said...

How clever to snip off a couple of petals. That sentiment totally popped.