Happy Thursday!
I am certainly glad you have made this far on our February Stylin' Stampin' Squad Hop! You have probably arrived here from Annie's blog! She certainly has not disappointed with those projects! Such talent!!
Here are all the others participating this month. If you get lost, you can just find your way back by clicking any of the links below.
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
(you are here) - Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Justin K of JK Cards
- Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
- Jennifer B of NW Stamper
- Bree of Craft-somnia
- Diana E of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Darcy J of Dj's Stampin Place
I love the theme for this month: FABRIC! If you have never used Stampin' Up's fabric, you are missing out! They sell these GORGEOUS color-coordinated fat-quarters that are just beautiful and can be used for more than just sewing!
For example, take the card I created for this month's hop:
This piece of fabric from the "Flirtatious" set just adds a perfect flair to this Valentine's card!
I designed this card as an easel card. The heart rosette is pretty heavy and needs a little extra support to stand so the easel allows it to remain sturdy when it is displayed!
And I LOVE that stamp! When I first was introduced to Stampin' Up! back in 2005, Wonderful Words was the very first stamp set I bought! And since Stampin' Up! has been bringing back some of their old favorites with the "Best of 25 Years" stamps, I actually have a great reason to pull it back out!
__________________________________________________________
SUPPLIES
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White Cardstock
Stamps: Best of 25 Years: Best of Love
Ink: Versamark
Ink: Versamark
Fabric: Flirtatious
Tools: Simply Scored; Big Shot; Hearts Collection Framelits; Scallop Circle Bigz Die; Fancy Fan Embossing Folder; Heat Tool
Other: Melon Mambo Embossing Powder; Dimensionals
Other: Melon Mambo Embossing Powder; Dimensionals
__________________________________________________________
Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to head on over to check out Rose's awesome project!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to head on over to check out Rose's awesome project!!



11 comments:
Such a sweet card, the fabric adds just the right touch to the medallion!
I love the fabric rosette! Beautiful card! :)
Love the card Nancy. It's all pink and valentine-y and sweet :)
BEAUTIFUL!!! I am loving the rosette and the Flirtatious fabric for the background is perfect! And, what a great idea to create this card as an easel...I can imagine it's a little heavy, so what a great idea.
Gorgeous! I love your "love" card! :-)
This is so pretty! I love the fabric you used...perfect for a Valentine!
Cute card! I love the rosette what a fun idea and using the easel card for extra support is genius. Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE your card. I love making easel cards; and Wonderful Words is one of those sets that should have never retired; I refuse to get rid of mine!
Thanks for sharing!
OMG so cool! LOVE this card! Very creative! I'm gonna need to make a card like that.... Thanks for sharing!
Love your fabric scallop! SO CUTE!!!
Wow, very cool card! I have never seen that way of doing the easel card with the raised part in the front - what a brilliant idea. Thanks for sharing this great card.
Post a Comment