Well, the kiddos are down for their naps so I thought it
would be a great time to drop in and share with you one of the projects we made
last week at my monthly stamp class. I featured the stamp set, Daydream
Medallions. I had been eying these stamps for a while and loved being able to
make all 4 cards using this set!
The white is clean and winter-ish but the POP of color just makes me happy! Don’t you agree?
__________________________________________________________
SUPPLIES:
PAPER: Whisper White Cardstock, Sycamore Street DSP
(Sale-A-Bration item)
STAMPS: Daydream Medallions
INK: Early Espresso
TOOLS: Big Shot; Floral Frames Framelits; Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Sale-A-Bration item)
OTHER: Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons; Lucky Limeade Baker’s Twine; Dimensionals
STAMPS: Daydream Medallions
INK: Early Espresso
TOOLS: Big Shot; Floral Frames Framelits; Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Sale-A-Bration item)
OTHER: Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons; Lucky Limeade Baker’s Twine; Dimensionals
__________________________________________________________
Stay tuned for the other 3 projects we worked on!

No comments:
Post a Comment