Well, here we are: November. Hard to believe that the trees are almost entirely barren of their color where such a short time ago they were still green! And snow is in the forecast again for the weekend!
And we are once again nearing the time when we commemorate all the things that we are thankful for. Sure, it's much easier to gripe about this, that or the other thing but it truly takes a grateful heart to realize how truly blessed we are in a country such as ours!
And what am I most grateful for? My Faith, my Family and my Friends!
So, in the spirit of thanksgiving, the ladies from the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad have gathered together to bring you things that are “Thankfulness” inspired!
Here are this month's Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot (You are here)
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Nancy B of Momma B Stampin'
- Terry B of Goin' Over the Edge
These are the projects I have to share with you today:
I thought this card would be perfect for sharing with your Thanksgiving hosts or just someone who needs to know how much you care for them. I love the little added touch that the button gives! And that jar? Who doesn't LOVE a cute mason jar!

Now for this months hop we were also given the challenge to come up with a little "something special" that we might give as a Thank You to one of our hostesses at an upcoming Workshop or Private Class.
__________________________________________________________
SUPPLIES:
CARD:
PAPER: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Lucky Limeade Cardstock, Orchard Harvest DSP
STAMPS: Field Flowers, Summer Silhouettes, Perfectly Preserved
INK: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Basic Gray, Old Olive
TOOLS: Apothecary Accents Framelits; Tasteful trim Die; Delicate Designs and Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folders; Large Scallop Edgelits; Big Shot
OTHER: Dimensionals, Crumb Cake Designer Buttons, Linen Thread
BOX:
PAPER: Soft Suede and Lucky Limeade Cardstock, Orchard Harvest DSP
STAMPS: Gently Falling
TOOLS: Tasteful Trim Die; Big Shot; Simply Scored
__________________________________________________________
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head on over and see what A-MAZING projects Tonya has for us this month!




9 comments:
OMG. I love, love, LOVE both of your projects. The box is so simple and AMAZING!
Nancy just Wow! I love your box and card. Absolutely fabulous :)
Your card is super cute! I love that stamp set. And I love that you made a box to hold cards. I'm all thumbs when it comes to boxes.
Cute card! I love the mason jar but has resisted getting the set so far. The box is cute too. Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful projects. I love the mason jar too and need to figure out how I can use it for some Christmas cards!! lol Thank you so much for sharing.
OK...I need that Perfectly Perserved stamp set! I just do! I love your projects! GOOD WORK!!!
Awesome box! That card is beautiful! I need to make more things with it! Speaking of making things, I need more Thanksgiving cards! Your projects are giving me the inspiration I need! Thanks!
Your card and box projects are beautiful! I love both.. !!! Our fall items in the holiday catalog rock! *hugs*
Nancy, I LOVE the use of Summer Silhouette set with the jar from Perfectly Preserved. It turned out beautifully! The entire card is just beautiful. I think I will have to CASE and make multiples!
Post a Comment