A very happy, COLD Colorado morning to you!
I thought I’d stop by quickly to share with you another card that we made at the Private Stamp Class I led for Rebecca and her friends.
Stampin’ Up’s coordinating products are a super-easy way to create quick, beautiful cards! Matching ink and cardstock is the key to elegant, monochromatic designs! And then adding a stamp and its coordinating punch…what could be easier?
I thought I’d stop by quickly to share with you another card that we made at the Private Stamp Class I led for Rebecca and her friends.
Stampin’ Up’s coordinating products are a super-easy way to create quick, beautiful cards! Matching ink and cardstock is the key to elegant, monochromatic designs! And then adding a stamp and its coordinating punch…what could be easier?
And although I had achieved the simple and beautiful look, I thought it needed a bit more glam. So I poured a few drops of shimmer paint in my spritzer, topped it off with the alcohol and then gave the card front a few sprays of the glittery-goodness!
Well, I better get back to the housework so I can leave plenty of time for stamping this weekend!
Talk to you soon!
__________________________________________________________
SUPPLIES:
PAPER: Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White Cardstock
STAMPS:
Papillon Potpourri, Delicate Doilies, Perfectly Penned
INK: Rich Razzleberry
TOOLS: Elegant
Butterfly Punch
OTHER: Stampin’
Spritzer, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, 70% Alcohol,
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
__________________________________________________________

No comments:
Post a Comment