Is it Fall yet?
This summer sure has been a hot one with far less rain that we needed! But the days are getting shorter and the leaves are starting to turn so I hope the cooler temps are not far behind!
So to get us in the mood for Fall, the ladies of the Stylin' Stampin' Squad have prepared some Back-to-School and Autumn-inspired projects to share with you!
This summer sure has been a hot one with far less rain that we needed! But the days are getting shorter and the leaves are starting to turn so I hope the cooler temps are not far behind!
So to get us in the mood for Fall, the ladies of the Stylin' Stampin' Squad have prepared some Back-to-School and Autumn-inspired projects to share with you!
Here is a list of this month's Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Stamping with Heather
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Nancy B of Momma B Stampin'
_______________________________________________________
Now, it's pretty typical for students to show appreciation to their teachers at the end of the school year, but why do they have to wait that long? Teachers should be shown how important and valuable they are even at the beginning of a new school year!
Even though my kiddos are still too young for school, I know I'll be sharing gifts like these with their teachers when the time comes!
Even though my kiddos are still too young for school, I know I'll be sharing gifts like these with their teachers when the time comes!
This cute little pen was super-easy and can be designed to suit any occasion or holiday! I used sticky strip to ensure a tight bond between the DSP and the pen (you could even put a layer or Crystal Effects over top, if you so chose) and to stick the apples to the end of the pen.
The coordinating 3x3 card would be perfect for leaving a word of thanks/encouragement for that special teacher!
__________________________________________________________
SUPPLIES:
CARD:
PAPER: Very Vanilla and Raspberry Ripple
Cardstock, Orchard Harvest DSP
STAMPS: Perfectly Preserved, Curly Cute
INK: Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Gumball Green
TOOLS: Big Shot, Cannery Set and Apothecary Accents Framelits
OTHER: Dimensionals
PEN:
PAPER: Very Vanilla
Cardstock, Orchard Harvest DSP
STAMPS: Perfectly Preserved
INK: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red
TOOLS: Big Shot, Cannery Set Framelits
OTHER: Sticky Strip, Ballpoint Pen
__________________________________________________________
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head on over to Rose and see what beautiful projects she has waiting for you!


10 comments:
Great little projects Nancy. I am sure whoever receives this little gift set will be thrilled!
Great idea for the pen! I've filled many RSVP pens with DSP, but never even thought about gluing it on the outside of a different pen!
Adorable projects Nancy! TFS.
I hope you have fun making gifts for the teachers your kids will have some day. These ones are very cute. I personally love doing pens. A simple technique to make a basic pen stand out :)
Cute projects. I love how you added the apple to the pen and used the DSP around the outside rather than in it. Thanks for sharing!
Cute projects for teacher gifts! Thank you for sharing.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that set!!!! That pen is so darn cute!!!! I must CASE this! TY so much for sharing!
LOVE your projects! I think I might just have to pin that pen! :) Great use of the apple and if I was a teacher, I would LOVE getting that gift! :)
Great projects! I love the decorated pen.
Oh, I love these projects! Looks simple enough to do multiples. I should do a bunch and save them for the teachers throughout the year! Great ideas!
Post a Comment