HAPPY THURSDAY!
This summer has been overly hot and dry here so I am especially thankful that August has arrived! We are that much closer to autumn!!
And the gals from the Stylin' Stampin' Squad are all lined up to share with you some AMAZING projects inspired by the new products featured in the Holiday Catalog!
Here is a list of all the lovely ladies participating this month:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Stamping with Heather
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Debra of Mommy Scraps
__________________________________________________________
My first project is a card I made using the new Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper. It is such a warm and rustic set of colors!
The medallion-looking stamp is actually from Ornament Keepsakes stamp set! Now, who says you have to use Christmas stamps JUST for Christmas?!? Not me! ;-)
__________________________________________________________
SUPPLIES:
PAPER: Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla Cardstock, Orchard Harvest DSP
STAMPS: Ornament Keepsakes, Itty Bitty Banners
INK: Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple
TOOLS: 1-¼“ Circle and Scallop Edge Border Punches; Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits
OTHER: Dimensionals, Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls
__________________________________________________________
My second project is super-simple concept: a strand of garland!
Since it's still summer, I thought I would choose two colors that still remind me of the sun and ocean!
I stamped the images, again, using Ornament Keepsakes. I then cut them out using the AWESOME coordinating Holiday Ornament Framelits! I then glued two back-to-back on a piece of Baker's Twine, stringing beads in between each set as I went.
I stamped the images, again, using Ornament Keepsakes. I then cut them out using the AWESOME coordinating Holiday Ornament Framelits! I then glued two back-to-back on a piece of Baker's Twine, stringing beads in between each set as I went.
Now imagine some of the possibilities for this project:
- Christmas tree garland
- party decorations
- jewellery (I would suggest coating it in Crystal Effects first)
- jazz up a mason jar or vase
...and the list could go on! :-)
__________________________________________________________
SUPPLIES:
PAPER: Whisper White Cardstock
STAMPS: Ornament Keepsakes
INK: Summer Starfruit, Tempting Turquoise
TOOLS: Big Shot, Holiday Ornaments Framelits
OTHER: Pearl Beads, Baker's Twine
__________________________________________________________
Now these are just a small sampling of the MANY new items you'll find in the Holiday Catalog. I have been hard pressed to pick out my favorites but I will be sure to share some of mine in the coming days!
So be sure to head on over Rose and see what she has to share with us today!
And be sure to share your comments along the rest of the way! :-)


8 comments:
What gorgeous colours for your card and that garland blew me away! I never would have thought of that. Thank you for sharing!
Love the colors of your card and the use of the Ornament Keepsake set. Your garland is a great idea and I am thinking I need to make some for my stamping tree to go with the ornaments made from the same stamp set. Thanks for sharing!
I love how you did the bow on your card.. and the jar.. I love anything with jars lately.. ;)) Thank you so much for sharing :)
That card is absolutely amazing! I love the way the bow is done and also the garland is soo cool!
Ack....I LOVE THAT GARLAND! Such a cute idea! Love it!
That garland is soooo cute! Really good job! The card is really cool as well - I love the way you did the ribbon!
Brilliant use of the Ornament set! And, love how you did the bow on the card!
That garland is just amazing. I wish I thought outside the box more often, I'm so glad for people like you to show me more ways to use our stuff.
Post a Comment