I sure do love the sound of the rain and the thunder outside! There sure has been a shortage of that this summer. Sadly, we are getting an abundance of it all at one time!
I just wanted to stop by and show you one more project that we made in this month's class.
We used the stamp set "Thoughts & Prayers" for each of our cards. This is such a bright-and-cheery card that will help to bring a smile to a heavy heart!
I just wanted to stop by and show you one more project that we made in this month's class.
We used the stamp set "Thoughts & Prayers" for each of our cards. This is such a bright-and-cheery card that will help to bring a smile to a heavy heart!
__________________________________________________________
SUPPLIES:
PAPER: Summer Starfruit and Whisper White Cardstock, Comfort Cafe DSP
STAMPS: Thoughts & Prayers, Mixed Bunch
INK: Midnight Muse and Wild Wasabi
Tools: Blossom Punch; Big Shot,
Labels Collection Framelits
OTHER: Dimensionals, Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Permanent Yellow Marker
__________________________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment