...a nasty head-cold in the heat of summer! BLECH! And then there is the pollen and the smoke (from the fires in the mountains) that are making matters even worse. Ah, well, time to stop my griping. Afterall, y'all don't stop by to hear me whine, do ya?
Here is another card we worked on during this month's class:
Betsy's Blossoms was my chosen stamp set and I decided I wanted to try to manipulate the largest flower to come up with a different look. So I punched it out using our Blossom Punch! (How nifty is that?) And although the whole card is pretty simple, the colors make it look so rich!
SUPPLIES:
PAPER: Comfort Café DSP; Cajun Craze, Midnight Muse and Very Vanilla Cardstock
STAMPS: Betsy's Blossoms, Curly Cute
INK: Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, and Summer Starfruit
Tools: Blossom Punch, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits
OTHER: Antique Brads, Dimensional, Sponge Dauber
_______________________________________________________________________________
Well, mountains of laundry, and my children, are beckoning me so I best be off for now. Stay tuned for another project soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment