Ahhhhh...sure does feel good to have life slow down a bit!
May was a pretty hectic month! On top of my "Wife and Mom" duties and my regular class commitments, I spent a good portion of time studying for my BIG TEST, which was much easier than I anticipated. And now I am happy to announce I am officially a United States Citizen! HOORAY!!
We also spent a week up in South Dakota and afterwards I jumped right into completing projects for the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team application. I had to submit 5 cards, 3 scrapbook pages and 2 other items (not from either of those other two categories). Stampin' Up! will use these projects to help them decide which individuals will be chosen to showcase their creativity throughout the year! I have not heard anything back yet, but I am hoping they are pleased with what I submitted!
We also spent a week up in South Dakota and afterwards I jumped right into completing projects for the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team application. I had to submit 5 cards, 3 scrapbook pages and 2 other items (not from either of those other two categories). Stampin' Up! will use these projects to help them decide which individuals will be chosen to showcase their creativity throughout the year! I have not heard anything back yet, but I am hoping they are pleased with what I submitted!
And now June is upon us. Can you believe it? Last week I had the ladies over for our June Stamp Class and we all really enjoyed playing with some of the awesome products from our new Catalog!
One of the stamps sets I decided to purchase first was Betsy's Blossoms. I have discovered it to be very versatile! And since my husband's birthday is coming up, I thought I would try use that as inspiration for one of the cards we would be making that night.
I am really pleased with how simple the overall design is. It would be great for any occasion where you need to make a quick card for the man in your life!
SUPPLIES:
PAPER: Comfort Café DSP, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla cardstock
STAMPS: Betsy's Blossoms, Family Reunion
INK: Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake
OTHER: Linen Thread
_______________________________________________________________________________
I hope to be back soon with another project for you. In the meantime, be sure to stop by my online store if you would like to purchase any of these great products!

1 comment:
such a lovely card, hope he likes it :)
I am now following you from SC and would love you to follow me too www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com
Post a Comment