I have mentioned before how I am trying to stretch out of my
comfort zone with regards to designing my cards. I am trying to combine
different design elements and techniques that I don’t usually use. This new
card is such an example. I love how this Everyday Enchantment Designer Series
Paper (from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog) easily gives inspiration for color
pairings. And an added bonus, it is FREE with a $50 order till March 31st! I made
this for a recent Card Club and also for a swap among my fellow
demonstrators. It’s always nice to get
positive feedback and encouragement from my peers! I love how the sentiment allows this card to be used for many different occasions!
SUPPLY LIST
PAPER: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede,
Peach Parfait,
Everyday Enchantment DSP
STAMPS: Outlined Occasions, Triple Treat Flower
INK: Versamark, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
TOOLS: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Dies, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder; Modern Label, Fancy Flower, 5-Petal Flower and Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punches
OTHER: Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, Crumb Cake Designer Button, Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim, Baja Breeze 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon, Sponge Dauber
I hope to be back again next week with a few more recent
projects!

2 comments:
What a lovely card Nancy! I love all of the texture and layers.
Very pretty! I love the colors and the frame you made! So cute!
Post a Comment