Wow. Life sure doesn’t stop when you’ve got little ones in
the house!
And to add to the craziness that usually ensues, I spent 3
hours in the hospital on Saturday night with our son as his breathing was
labored. They said the poor little guy has Bronchitis. But he’s now acting more like his normal (a.k.a. wild) self which means Mama can now go back to squeezing in some well-deserved stamping!
And so I share with you project number seven from my Artisan Design Team entries:
And so I share with you project number seven from my Artisan Design Team entries:
Here is a sweet (and rare) moment when our two kids are playing nicely TOGETHER! As in, I am not having to play referee! ;-) I am hoping there will be many more of these moments in the future and that they will even become good friends!
__________________________________________________________
SUPPLIES:
Ink: Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade Classic Ink
Ink: Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade Classic Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade
Cardstock;
Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade Patterns DSP
Stamps: Circle Circus
Tools/Accessories: ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1-¼”, 1-3/8”, 1-¾”, 2-½”
Circle and 1-¾” Scallop Punches;
Big Shot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Medium
Sizzlits Dies, Dimensionals
__________________________________________________________

No comments:
Post a Comment