Friday, March 30, 2012

Window of Opportunity

I wanted to share with you today another card from my March Stamp Club.

I love it when several very simple elements can come together to make a very beautiful card! I tend to make most of my cards 4 ¼” x 5 ½“, but I thought a square card would work best for using the window feature on this card.



I used the Labels Collection Framelits to cut the openings and then slid a window sheet in between. The window sheet was first embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. I used my stylus to draw the veins on the leaves. I sponged a bit of Daffodil Delight ink in the center of each flower.

SUPPLIES:
PAPER: Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP (Occasions Mini)
STAMPS: Mixed Bunch, Elementary Elegance(SAB)
INK: Riding Hood Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray
TOOLS: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Blossom Punch and Blossom Petals Punch
OTHER:Window Sheet
 __________________________________________________________________________________
 
Just a reminder that March 31st (TOMORROW!!) is that last day to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration event! Be sure to place your order through my online store to take advantage of the FREE product!


No comments: