When I first saw the new In Color, Wisteria Wonder, I knew it would be a PERFECT match for the returning In Color, Concord Crush!! This is my new favorite color combination!
SUPPLY LIST:
Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Curly Cute
Paper: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Versamark
Tools: Heat Gun, Big Shot, Lace Ribbon Border Punch,
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Powder, Top Note Die
Other: Clear Embossing Powders, Basic Rhinestone, Sponge Daubers
What did the other demonstrators think? Well...they voted me as favorite swap (for the second month in a row -- yep, AGAIN)!!
Truly, an honor!

4 comments:
I like all the blues together, good idea, TFS!! Following you now from SC, #410
Very pretty! I'm your newest follower! Stop on by sometime!
chanda stehlik
www.onecraftymommy.com
www.soNOTbetty.com
Love the colors and the use of the doilies. Very pretty. I'm following you from SC. Come by for a visit.
http://cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com/
Happy Stamping!
I can see why you received this honor! This is a beautiful card!
Post a Comment