I am busying
myself getting things ready for Stamp Class this weekend on top of just trying
to keep the kids and I cool here at home. Apparently it's 94 degrees out right now. (I don't even want
to check that out for myself!) I have the windows and drapes closed, the one swamp cooler blowing and every fan on, yet the thermostat in the house is still reading 87!! At least we don't have to contend with humidity like the rest of you!!
So I figured
I better catch up on a bit of my posting. I have been doing quite a bit of
stamping in preparation for my class, but I am going to just pick a few that
are my favorites.
This first
was done far a workshop that Karla hosted back in June. It was awesome to see
how excited they were to make it. One woman even commented that when she first
saw it she thought it was going to be hard to make but was in fact much easier! That's what I like to hear!!
(I just love
how simple the monotone color scheme is. I love those rich coffee-colored
tones!! )
SUPPLY LIST:
Stamps:
Pocket Silhouettes, All Holidays (Retired)
Paper: Crumb
Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft
Suede
Tools: Sponge
Daubers
Other: Very
Vanilla Satin Ribbon
The second
design was done for one class here at my house in June as well as Karla's workshop.
It's such a simple card and I love how fancy it looks with rich, bright colors
contrasting the clean, white background. For one I used Concord Crush (LOVE
that color!!) and the other I used Tangerine Tango. I think it's a great
starter-card and a great go-to card for any occasion!!
SUPPLY LIST:
Stamps: Curly
Cute, Medallion
Paper:
Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink:
Tangerine Tango
Tools: Big
Shot, Scissors
Other: Framed
Tulips Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
I loved
designing this third one. It was one of two Father’s Day-themed cards in my June class. There
was not a lot of stamping but more paper-piecing. I think it’s so cute!
SUPPLY LIST:
Stamps: All
Holidays (Retired)
Paper: Basic
Black, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Beyond the Garden DSP
Ink:
Versamark
Tools: Heat
Tool, Clear Embossing Powder
Other: White
Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals



13 comments:
Love all the cards!! They are perfect! I would become a follower but I could not find the button on your site.
Hugs
Shirley
www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com
All great cards! I agree with your comment on the first one with the monotone color scheme.
All of your cards are great and super Cute!!! TFS!
Such beautiful cards. Love the monotone card it's my favourite and the colors are just stunning! TFS.
Beautiful creations! Following you via Stampin' Connection.
So elegant! Great color combos and style! I'm inspired to go make some for myself. TFS
(Following you now.) You can visit me at:
Avenue of Art.com
All of your cards are beautiful!! TFS. :)
I'm following you from SC. I'm #302! http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/
Love your cards!
I'm now following you from SC #399.
Dear Nancy. I love the cards you have posted. There is so much peace about them. The details are stunning and so are the color combo's.
I added myself as a follower to your blog through SU Connection. You're welcome to take a peek at mine and become a follower as well ;)
Here is my link:
http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com
God bless you Nancy!
Inky hugs, Pauline
Great cards...they are all wonderful!!!
I'm your newest follower from the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to stop by #53 at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com and follow me as well!
Have a great day!!
Your cards are gorgeous!!! Following you from SC! Stop on by sometime!
Chanda
www.onecraftymommy.com
www.soNOTbetty.com
Love the cards especially the gorgeous monotone one at the top of this post. I will definitely be using this for inspiration!
Amy
amysstampincreations.blogspot.com
Post a Comment